Legion, one of the fastest growing Marketing and Promotional Advertising firms in Hayward is looking for YOU to join our customer support and satisfaction team as a full time Customer Service Representative!
If you’ve got a willingness to succeed and a great head on your shoulders and you feel you can handle the major responsibilities below, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Delivering interesting and exciting product presentations and outlining key product benefits to consumers.
- Providing an exceptional customer face to face experience.
- Providing product and customer service support with the goal of informing customers and making sales of featured products.
- Responsible for product branding, advertising, and promotion.
- Working with on-site customer service management team to deal with media relations, business communications, success stories
Ideal candidates for the Customer Service Representative role will possess the following personal traits that will best help them to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Full training will be provided so a culture fit is key!
Core Competencies of the Customer Service Representative:
- Initiative - Be excited to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - You have a willingness to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability - You must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Social Orientation - The desire to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail is essential
- Cooperation - Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume immediately. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Relevant experience in a retail, hospitality, customer service, customer support and a customer based satisfaction role is an asset, however, full training will be provided.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Needs strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.