- The Customer Service Specialist will join a multi-national team of professionals providing phone and internet-based support to our internal Team and external Clients. Successful candidates will have a positive attitude, a personable demeanor, and excellent customer service skills. We believe having the right experience is important, but not as important as having the right attitude and potential. This is an entry-level administrative position with multiple, cross-disciplinary avenues for advancement. The compensation package for this position includes a salary of $35,568, medical, dental, and vision benefits available with a significant company contribution, and a generous paid time off policy and paid holiday schedule. We even offer discounted pet insurance for your furry, finned, or feathered friends. This position could be perfect for former service industry professionals displaced due to COVID-19.
- Log client/candidate reported issues and track resolution through to completion, ensuring a high level of stakeholder satisfaction
- Maintain and update performance metrics
- Liaise with managers and both internal and external team members to ensure positive situational outcomes
- Organize and maintain internal knowledge-base
- Pro-active interaction with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with fluctuating requirements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office products
- Able to work independently
- Customer focus
TekWissen provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client's requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, IT Consulting & staffing for IT Infrastructure Management through strategic consulting and industry oriented Business Process. Our end-to-end Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions support complex, high-value, knowledge-based work. Combining applications, platforms, infrastructure, knowledge processes, and domain expertise allows us to deliver greater efficiencies and innovative business capabilities.